Identity technologies, tools and governance have reached a point of critical mass. The resulting "big bang" has made identity the critical piece that spans nearly all technology deployments. Whether reducing costs, improving architectural efficiencies, establishing tighter ties with partners, creating a more agile environment, assuring the protection of critical data and assets, automating the compliance process, or looking to engage customers in a new way, identity is at the core of success.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-366-0246
Agenda Topics & More:
- GRC and Identity
- The growing usage of user-centric identity technologies
- Securing the perimeter with identity
- Using identity for application integration and virtualization
- Achieving "anywhere access"
- Identity's role in your Sharepoint deployment
- Moving past point to point federation
Doc Searls, Senior Editor, Linux Journal
Joseph Greene, Manager, Information Security Operations, OhioHealth
Keith Ward, Outreach Director, Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program (TSCP) & Director, Enterprise Security and Identity Management, Northrup Grumman